Can I stop paying for child support if my ex wife got remarried? Posted on August 11, 2011

My exwife just got remarried and I think that her new husband should I have to pay for the children now. Is this possible?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: