Can I stop my husband from being deported after his prison sentence is served? 3 Answers as of March 10, 2011

How can I stop deportation when my husband’s prison sentence ends? His sentence ends in 18 days.

This will depend on a lot of unknown facts, such as what he was in for, your family situation, ... If I were you, I would not hesitate for a second to find the right lawyer to at least review your case and discuss with you your options. You are welcome to contact us. Good luck!
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
It depends on the crime, his status, etc my suggestion go see an attorney asap.
Whether your husband's deportation can be prevented depends on many factors, such as what is his current immigration status? What is your immigration status? What he was convicted of and the sentence imposed and served? How long has he lived in the U.S.? This is a complicated matter and you need to speak to an immigration attorney.