Can I stop child support while they are with me? 1 Answers as of June 29, 2011

How can I stop the child support payment while my kids are with me for the 2 1/2 months of summer? I struggle to make ends meet having to support them and pay the child support.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
Yes and No. The guidelines assume you pay for the 30 days you have them in the summer, the guidelines take the standard visitation into affect. That said, your case appears to be unique. So more information is necessary to address this issue.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/29/2011
Click to View More Answers: