Can I stop an apartment from garnish my wages if it was condemned? Posted on January 21, 2011

I was 17 and my boyfriend moved into an apartment and I was put down as a co occupant because I would be staying there a lot. Mold was growing into the apt and he called enforcement and they condemned the apartment and he moved out. Now he and I are being garnished and my question is, if I was 17 and a co occupant, is this legal? And what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: