Can I still sue my brothers insurance if accident happened in 1997 but I’m still getting treated for it? 1 Answers as of November 09, 2016

I hurt my back in April 1997 on my brother’s property. I am still receiving treatments because of the initial injury plus I’m supposed to have another back surgery.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Ronald A. Steinberg & Associates | Ronald A. Steinberg, BA, MA, JD
Under Michigan law, you have 3 years from the date of the accident to file suit. After that, the Statute of Limitations expires, and you are barred from recovery.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 11/9/2016
Click to View More Answers: