Can I still get my immigration papers if I divorce my us husband of seven years? 6 Answers as of December 29, 2010

I want to be a citizen. We also have a six year old child.

If you have not been given even two-year conditional legal residency, then you have to remain married until that time, and then when your two-year conditional period is about to elapse (90 days before) file to remove conditional status, then file for divorce if so minded. If you don't, your eligibility dies at the point of the order of divorce. If, since you have been married seven years, you are a legal permanent resident (LPR), then you are fully eligible to apply for naturalizationcitizenship, regardless of whether you are divorced or married. If you want to discuss your options further, by all means call or e-mail me to set up an in-person or phone consultation. Best to you.
It depends on what status you are in currently.
Law Offices of Daniel Richardson
Law Offices of Daniel Richardson | Daniel R. Richardson
You have left out some key facts necessary to answer this. If you have no status now, then you need to be married to get a green card through marriage. Once you divorce, he cannot petition you.
Law Office of Baoqin Wang
Law Office of Baoqin Wang | Baoqin Wang
It depends on many factors, such as whether you have filed any immigration papers before, the current status of your application, etc.
Yes only two years of Marriage is required.