Can I still get my citizenship with a felony? 3 Answers as of May 10, 2011

10 years ago, I was arrested for car burglary. I was in jail for months, and then got out and was on probation and of course I went to court and plead guilty. I paid all my courts balance and I am done. Not to long ago I applied for my citizenship and did my fingerprint and got to go to my interview and passed the test. But they want more info. About my record from court and the police station so I mail all those paper in the next day. Do I have any chance of getting my citizenship?

It was not an aggravated felony so Yes you have a chance.
Whether your Naturalization will be approved depends on when you were convicted, how long you had been a Legal Permanent Resident when you were convicted, the exact crime you were convicted of, and the sentence imposed. Criminal convictions, even if they occurred 10 years ago can result in denial of Naturalization and the issuance of a Notice to Appear in immigration court to show why you should not be deported.
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
There is no hard and fast rule with respect to felonies and misdemeanors because those are criminal law terms not immigration terms. Some felonies are problematic, others are not. For burglary, the thing to know is that any theft offense with a year or more sentence is an aggravated felony which would render most people deportable and prevent citizenship. You should get a certified disposition and see an experienced immigration attorney.