Can I still file the form telling them that my SSN is in process? 2 Answers as of September 16, 2014

I just applied for my social security number because I plan to move to the US with my husband. I am a USC but I need the SSN when filling the affidavit of support form. We have a joint sponsor.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
I would wait until you get the number.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/16/2014
Nouri Law Corporation
Nouri Law Corporation | Faith Nouri, Esq.
Your question is confusing and make little sense. If you are a US citizen, you should have SSN.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/16/2014
Click to View More Answers: