Can I still fight for my employment case? 2 Answers as of June 15, 2015

I appealed and lost an unemployment case due to "deliberate misconduct". All past cases emphasize "deliberate" as being necessary to prove and it clearly means intent. Neither the employer or DUA ever made a single statement even implying intent/deliberateness. I appealed to the Board of Review and won. Employer is now appealing in District Court. I have never been in court, and the amount at stake is too low to me to justify a lawyer (roughly $5k, as I only claimed for a short time). Is it viable for me to fight on my own? Feel the case is solid, especially since Board agreed with me. Any advice?

WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
I do not know what this means: DUA Are you in GA? I only answer GA questions. If you are in another state, resubmit your question, and disclose what state you worked. The law you quoted on intentional acts is the law in GA. I often get reversals in court based on this very issue.
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
Contact an attorney who must be able to review everything to adequately respond to your situation.