Can I still come back in the US, complain about my husband sending me back here in Philippines and filed for annulment with no valid reason? 5 Answers as of May 23, 2013

I’m a Filipina from the Philippines, who come to US with a Fiancé Visa On January 21, 2012. We get married with my US citizen fiancé on April 15, 2012. On September 5, 2012, I came back here in Philippines to get my two children and bring them to the US. I’m here in the Philippines since September 5, 2012 and now it’s already December 2012. I came back here in Philippines for the medical and interview of my children. They were approved for exit visa to come in the US but we got little issue with my husband. I just received an email from him telling me that he wants to get annulment. I was shocked because this is not what I expected to happen between our marriage. We only have a very little issue and it’s not right for him to decide right away to be annulled. I already done my change status when I was there in US and I still can come back. If I go back there in US, what I need to do? My documents are still not done yet. I don't have permanent residence yet, and I am still dependent on my husband. I need help. I really do appreciate for your help.

You need to speak to an immigration attorney in the US. If your marriage was legitimate, then you should have the right to return to the US. That will be the issue and if he annuls the marriage, it is different than a divorce, which in this instance, would be better for you and your children. Good luck.
Law Office of Phyl van Ammers | Phyl van Ammers
Contact an immigration attorney.
Victor Varga | Victor Varga
You need an immigration attorney.
You need an immigration lawyer now.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
You need to consult with an immigration attorney.