Can I still be deported if I am being accused of committing marriage fraud? 5 Answers as of August 22, 2011

Can a foreign native who married an American and stayed married more than 2 years still be deported if it is determined by ICE that he or she committed marriage fraud or lied and or gave misleading or false information on her marriage visa application?

Yes but if you do not believe any fraud was committed then you should retain an attorney to present your side of the case.
The Ghosh Law Group
The Ghosh Law Group | Amy Maitrayee Ghosh
That depends on what ICE do next. Have they served you with Notice to Appear in court? Then you can fight the case in EOIR for many years. No one will deport you tomorrow without giving you due process. This is America !!!
Law Offices Colyn B. Desatnik
Law Offices Colyn B. Desatnik | Colyn B. Desatnik
You have a right to a hearing before an immigration judge to contest the finding and seek adjustment of status to permanent residency.
Marriage fraud if prosecuted, is a federal crime. In any event, if you are charged or found by CIS to have committed marriage fraud, not only you are subject to deportation, also no other petition may be approved for you at any time.
Law Offices of Sholeh Iravantchi | Sholeh Iravantchi
In general terms yes, one could be placed on Removal proceedings and during trial this needs to be proven by the government.