Can I still apply for a green card if I have been here in the US for 3 years now? 5 Answers as of September 03, 2014

I arrived in the US three years ago with my US born husband and our children (all born in Europe). I have not yet applied for my green card due to a prolonged illness of my husband. Is it still possible to apply or has too much time elapsed?

You can still apply for adjustment of status to permanent residence on the basis of marriage to a US citizen if you entered the US lawfully and can prove that lawful entry, you are still married to your US citizen spouse and the marriage is bona fide and your spouse is able to petition for your green card.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
If a person enters legally and is married to a USA citizen, the citizen can sponsor their spouse and the spouse can file for adjustment (green card).
Law Offices of N.J. SAEH PC | Noel J. Saleh
Yes, your extended presence (presumably overstaying your admission) will not present a bar to filing for resident status.
Yes, you could still apply for a green card.