Can I sponsor without job even if my family household income meets the poverty guideline? 3 Answers as of March 11, 2011

household income including 2010 tax file are higher than the poverty guideline. In this condition, can I file sponsor for my parents without a job?

The answer is yes. If the household income is 125% of poverty level, you can petition for your parents. If you need the assistance of an attorney (and you do), feel free to call or e-mail to set up an appointment by phone or in person. Best to you.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
No you cannot.
The USCIS is more concerned about current income then it is past income. Therefore, if you do not have an current income because you are unemployed, and have not other sufficient source of current income (ex. interest on investments, etc.), or do not have sufficient assets to meet the I-864 requirements, then you will need co-sponsor.