Can I sponsor my mom and stepad for a green card if I have become a citizen? 2 Answers as of April 11, 2011

I want to sponsor my mom and my stepdad for a green card, will my stepdad be eligible?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC | Louis M. Piscopo
If your mother and step-father married before you turned 18 years old then you can petition him for a Green Card.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/11/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Your step dad will be eligible if you had not turned 18years when your mom married your step dad. If you were over 18yrs when they married then you cannot act as a petitioner for your step dad.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 4/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: