Can I sponsor my grandparents as immigrants to the US? Posted on June 21, 2011

I am a 24 year citizen of the U.S, and I wanted to know if I could fix my grandparents' immigration status. They currently live in Mexico and travel here with a visiting visa, but I would like to bring them to live with me here in Illinois. Would I be able to do this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: