Can I sponsor my cousin’s daughter to come to the United States? 5 Answers as of January 21, 2011

I wish to sponsor my maternal cousin’s daughter to the United States. Can you please advice?

It depends on what you mean by "sponsor." Is this for a short visit and you want to be responsible for plane at ticket and expenses while here or are you looking for a way for the cousin's daughter to come permanently to the U.S.? How old is she?
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A. | Carlos Sandoval
This is not a permitted petition. Only children, siblings, parents and spouses can be petitioned.
Pauly P.A.
Pauly P.A. | Clemens W. Pauly
There is no family immigration category for your cousin's daughter. However, maybe you can assist her by finding her an employment opportunity in the United States for which she is qualified and which would allow her to move here.
You can sponsor her to come and visit. That will be it.
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
No, probably not. A cousin relationship is too distant for family-based immigration.