Can I sponsor my Chinese sister in law to come visit the United States? 5 Answers as of January 07, 2011

My brother and his Chinese wife want to come to the US for a visit and I need to know what the best way to arrange that would be.

Send them a letter inviting them to come to visit you in the United States, and tell them in the letter about the places where you want to take them to visit, and how long you hope they can stay for (up to six months, preferably for several weeks, depending on your plans). They can include that in their application for the B-2 travel visa, and the interview for the visa at the U.S. embassy or consulate closest to them. Best to you.
Yes, a tourist visa would be the best.
Yes you may sponsor but the sister-in-law will still need to convince the U.S. consulate that she is only coming temporarily and fully intends to return which means enough ties that this will happen - child or spouse left behind, long time job or schooling which she will be returning to, property, upcoming event, etc.
You can invite them and provide financial support. If you need help, you are more than welcome to contact us.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
If your brother is not a US citizen then the best thing you can do is send an invitation letter to them when they apply for a tourist visa at the US Embassy.