Can I sponsor a mentally ill nephew to become a US citizen? 1 Answers as of May 24, 2011

My nephew is 19 he is mentally ill due to a child illness. His mother my sister who took care of him has recently passed away and I would like to bring him to the US.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
You cannot sponsor your nephew per se as a family member, but you can request he enter the U.S. Under humanitarian grounds. Contact my office for a free consultation to discuss further.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: