Can I sponser more than one person immigrating to the US? 4 Answers as of November 04, 2010

If I have already sponsored a former wife, can I sponsor someone new?

The short answer is yes, if the divorce is finalized, and you are able to demonstrate that the previous marriage and the petition for permanent legal residency was done for love and legitimate desire to help the former spouse, and the present marriage was done for the same reason, not just to be a marriage visa scam. USCIS will look closely on your background when you previously married, and for the evidence that your new marriage is either for love or for just a visa for your new wife, which is a fraud that could result in deportation for your new wife and prison for you. If you want to further discuss your issues and wish the help of an immigration lawyer, feel free to call or e-mail me to set up an in-person or phone consultation.
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
Yes you can. Provided that your income level satisfy the minimum on the federal poverty guideline.
Yes, as long as your income is sufficient for that purpose.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.