Can I sign over my rights to custody without the mothers consent? Posted on April 05, 2011

Can I sign over my parental rights without the mother's consent?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: