Can I sign over custody to biological mother without her consent? 3 Answers as of June 01, 2011

So me and my baby mother agreed that she would take sole custody over our child because I want to joint he airforce to make a better life for her and our child but a week before our court date she is now saying she isn't going to show up to the hearing. What should I do?

It sounds like your baby's mother doesn't want you to leave. Speak to her and find out what she wants, and try to work things out with her.
You can still go if you want to tell the court what you guys agreed on or if she is not going then you might not want to go either.
If she agrees to sole legal custody to her, execute a stipulation and present it to the court. Also, if she doesn't show, just tell the court that this is what you want. It is an unopposed request, so it should be granted.