Can I settle out out of court for a subpoena for non-compliance for court ordered child support? Posted on March 03, 2011

I was subpoenaed for failure to provide insurance and non payment of court ordered child support payments. I sent the insurance cards months ago, but apparently they were not received. So I sent a second copy of insurance cards to Autauga Co. DHR. I also made a $500 payment and set up deductions from my paycheck to DHR. Do I still have to go to the hearing set for March 22 in Auatauga County? Do I need representation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: