Can I set up a payment plan for my taxes? 2 Answers as of November 23, 2010

I tried to ask them about a payment plan, but no one has been very helpful. Is there a way to set up a payment plan or get an extension?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
David Hoines Law
David Hoines Law | David Hoines
Yes, call and speak with the Collections branch of IRS.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 11/23/2010
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
You can get either an extension or a payment plan but it depends on your tax situation.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 11/22/2010
Click to View More Answers: