Can I serve my husband with a divorce through by newspaper? 1 Answers as of August 09, 2011

When filing a divorce can you also have it run in the newspaper for public notice served as the same time of trying to serve the other spouse? I am looking to file a divorce against my husband and I have no address to serve him will they let me run it in the newspaper the first time around while trying to locate him and serve him?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
Serving in the newspaper is serving by notice, and is not something for rookies. Please contact a local domestic relations attorney.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 8/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: