Can I send my taxes if I am out of status? Posted on June 25, 2011

I would like to ask and need a help of advice. I am planning to file my application for permanent status next week. I enter here legally as an h2b and now I'm out of status. I am married to a citizen but I'm wondering for my paperwork. I paid my SS when I was in the other state (work as a regular employee 40 hours a week) but my job doesn't know I'm out of status. And now when I moved in here in South Carolina I still don't get a job. Cause I don't have visa now, would it be affect to my application if I send my taxes as one of requirements that I am paying my taxes? I need a help please answer my quest. Thank you

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: