Can I send my childs father back to Mexico? 1 Answers as of May 06, 2011

My boyfriend of two years and soon to be father of my child is not supposed to be in this country he was deported 5 years ago after being arrested. Now we have a baby on the way and I don’t want him sent back to Mexico what can I do to keep him here legally?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
There is nothing you can do since you are not married. If you were married, then you could petition for him to get his visa outside the US. He will still have to leave the US in order to get any kind of a visa with a couple of exceptions. First things first. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/6/2011
Click to View More Answers: