Can I send in a statement and not have to show up to the court? 1 Answers as of March 01, 2017

My brother and I got into a fight that resulted in the police being called. He was arrested for domestic violence and held overnight. I’m trying to move back up north and have no intentions of trying to have him return to jail. I’ve spoken to the prosecutor and she says that I have to show.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ferguson & Ferguson
Ferguson & Ferguson | Randy W. Ferguson
If he has an attorney, talk to him about it. They can tell you what you need to do. Each court is different.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 3/1/2017
Click to View More Answers: