Can I sell my house and pay my debts even if my voluntary bankruptcy is not signed? 5 Answers as of October 10, 2017

I never completed my chapter 13 bankruptcy. I filed for voluntary dismissal I paid all my debts. Can the person who paid for the house get the title?

Probably.
Are you asking the effect of a foreclosure? If there was a foreclosure the buyer owns the house.
You can as long as it is not filed or is dismissed if it was filed.
I don't know what it means for a voluntary bankruptcy, to be 'signed.' I assume you mean that is was not discharged, because you chose voluntarily to dismiss it and pay your debts. But it also appears that some other person paid off your mortgage for you. You presumably owe that person whatever she/he/it/they paid on your behalf, but you still own your house. It would surely be best, however, to work things out with the source of the funds so there is no future conflict or litigation.
Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C.
Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C. | Stuart M. Nachbar
If the case was dismissed, then the bankruptcy court has no jurisdiction. You can transfer title as you normally would in your state, subject to the same rules in your state.