Can I revoke my immigration sponsorship for a visa? 2 Answers as of February 27, 2011

I invited my sister to the US and she got a 10 years tourist visa. She came in December 2010 but left my house to some 'friends' in Detroit and also indicated that she will marry this guy to come to the US. While in my house she was interfering in my life causing conflicts within my family. Due to her lack of honesty regarding her reason for coming to US I would like to withdraw my sponsorship fir her visa. Can I do that? Who should I contact? Thank you in advance for your help.

You can write to NVC to withdraw. If you need help, please feel free to contact us.
Yes you can withdraw your petition to sponsor her. Jurisdiction would lie at the U.S. consulate where she had her interview. If you need assistance with the withdrawal letter feel free to contact my office.