Can I return to the US if I was deported for robbery and marijuana for sale? Posted on May 21, 2011

Upon getting deported I had lived in the U.S. for about 20 years. I was a year old when my family and I arrived at LAX. We came there from Soviet Armenia. Long story short. I accepted a horrible deal to do 6months in the LA County jail for Possession of marijuana for sale & Robbery. They were both poor lame cases with nothing serious, the robbery was a cell phone that someone left in my car. The marijuana, that was a separate case and, well it was over a pound and in my car. I got deported for 10yrs, I have that on paper, that I can apply or whatever after 10yrs. My whole family, relatives, friends, everybody lives in Los Angeles and Chicago. I've been in this third world country for 2 years now. Will I really be able to come back after 10yrs? If so, can I do something to return earlier? My sister was born in LA. Can she help me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: