Can I return to the US for a job before my ban is up? 4 Answers as of January 12, 2011

I was deported 8 years ago for over staying my time in America, I got a 10 year ban, I now want to return. I was wondering if I got a job offer in the states would this ban be wavered, I now have a daughter and own a home in Ireland but my job is about to go in the next few months, however my company is based in the USA and there is a possibility of a job over there but would I be allowed?

It is possible, but would need several waivers due to your prior deportation, and you probably had more than 1 year of unlawful presence when you were deported 8 years ago. However, you first would have to be petition for an non-immigrant working visa before you could apply for the waivers. The waivers are difficult to get and require the involvement of an immigration attorney.
10 year deportation bans can be lifted through an application and depending upon what you were deported for can be easily obtained.

Call my office to schedule a consultation and we can go over this.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
You would have to apply for readmission and request a waiver.
No. probably not(in my opinion), but you could always have your employer sponsor you for an H1B visa and see what happens.