Can I request to see the affidavit that the sheriffs used to get a search warrant at my residence? 4 Answers as of May 12, 2011

The police have classified my 17 year old as a gang member he has never been arrested or on probation they keep getting search warrants to my residence and never find any evidence. What can I do to stop this?

Contact the ACLU!
See the file: Yes, he could as part of discovery in a criminal court process, but you said he hadnt been arrested. You could seek it by subpoena in a civil suit if you have grounds for one. Youll need to hire experienced counsel to help you.
First ask to see the search warrant. It should have the bases for the warrant on it. Get an attorney to go to court and stop the harassment.
The search warrant affidavit will be sealed until the court orders it unsealed. Your attorney can get it from the prosecutor in most cases. On occasion they will not want to release it and a motion needs to be filed with the court requesting it.