Can I request the camera footage for the traffic cam? 1 Answers as of November 07, 2016

I pulled up to the light. When it turned green, I proceeded to move forward and a city bus plows into my car. While I was at the hospital, the police officer writes me the ticket. What do I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
If there is footage, you can file a Public Information Request. You might want to retain an attorney.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 11/7/2016
Click to View More Answers: