Can I represent someone if I have a diploma in Legal Studies and Business Law? 2 Answers as of July 07, 2011

Just wanting to know if I can represent a person since I hold a valid Diploma in business law and one in legal studies.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Coyle Law Office
The Coyle Law Office | T. Andrew Coyle
You can only represent someone if you have a law degree and have been admitted to practice law by the ARDC. If not, you would be committing a crime if you held yourself out as a lawyer.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 7/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: