Can I remove my name off a court's website if the case has already been dismissed? 4 Answers as of February 25, 2013

A Bank put my name on the Court Systems website for foreclosure and was dismissed a couple days later. Can I get it removed?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Offices of Deborah Ann Stencel | Deborah A. Stencel
No, but the dismissal of the case will be reflected on the courts records.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 2/25/2013
Stacy Joel Safion, Esq.
Stacy Joel Safion, Esq. | Stacy Joel Safion
No. It will stay there forever.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/25/2013
The Law Office of Darren Aronow, PC
The Law Office of Darren Aronow, PC | Darren Aronow
No, those sites just report facts, and if the fact is that a foreclosure was filed, then the courts will leave it.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 2/25/2013
Ken Love Law | Kenneth Love
Best way to find this out is to call the Court Clerks office.
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 2/25/2013
Click to View More Answers: