Can I remove bankruptcy voluntary dismissal from my credit file? How? 8 Answers as of May 19, 2015

I had a Chapter 13 bankruptcy that was not discharged. Instead, it was voluntarily dismissed. Am I still able to remove it from my credit file?

You can not remove it, but you can explain it.
Since it is a true and accurate record of a public record, you can't remove it from your credit file.
Once you file bankruptcy, it is like jumping off a cliff as to your credit. Superman cannot come by and swoop in to rescue you. Federal law allows bankruptcy filings to be reported for up to 10 years.
Nope. You can't do that. It will be there for 10 years. You can rehabilitate your credit by getting a secured card and using it wisely.
Deborah F Bowinski, Attorney & Counselor at Law | Debby Bowinski
No. The fact that the case was filed is a historic fact, and the case filing will be reflected in the public records portion of your credit report for up to 10 years.