Can I relocate with my daughter? Posted on June 03, 2011

My daughter’s father and I separated almost 3 years ago. We have never entered into a legal custody agreement or have gotten divorced. He has an open door policy and because of financial hardship I have never filed child support nor does he ever offer help. As of today he has not seen or spoken to her in 2 months. My boyfriend who is the father of my other two children has found permanent work in Dallas Texas. Can I move without any legal repercussions? What do I do legally to be able to relocate?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: