Can I relocate with my children out of Indiana even though I have joint legal child custody? Posted on January 27, 2011

I want to move out of Indiana with my children. I have physical custody and he has visitation, joint legal. He's behind in support, not working and going onto disability. My husband and I each have a degree and job offers in Seattle. Also he is in the military, if he goes active and they relocate him can we move then? Is the new job enough to move us?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: