Can I reinstate my f1 visa through community colllege? Posted on June 04, 2011

I have been out of status for 90 days and I want to transfer to a community college in California, outside the Original State. Will it be possible, will I get my status back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: