Can I refund Medicaid money to get a student visa? Posted on June 11, 2011

When I was on a visit to the us a friends wedding I went to Arizona to see some family friends and they applied for me to use medicaid to have my baby now am wondering if I there is a way I can refund this money. I have called the hospital and they said my file is closed with the accounts department. I am about to go apply for a student visa.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: