Can I reenter the US after 10 years of probation? Posted on March 31, 2011

I am a Canadian citizen who has being given 10 years probation before I became a citizen. Due to overstayed in the United States. What can I do to re-enter? Or do I have to wait until the 10 years probation before I can re-enter?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: