Can I recover hospital bills after a personal injury? 1 Answers as of August 17, 2011

I was hit by a car in a crosswalk with an active walk signal in jan 10. The driver gave the police an insurance card that turned out to be canceled. I cant get an attorney to take it because there is no insurance co. to go after. How can I make him responsible for the thousands of dollars in hospital bills he caused me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Kirshner & Groff
Kirshner & Groff | Richard M. Kirshner
You can sue him but if he has no insurance he probably has no money. You may be able to get his license suspended as well depending on the circumstances .
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/17/2011
Click to View More Answers: