Can I recover the $10,000 difference from the at-fault party, her insurance company or my insurance company? 3 Answers as of February 22, 2017

My brand new vehicle is total loss in an accident which was not at my fault. I only had that vehicle for 2 months and 800 miles. Now the insurance company is only willing to give me $10,000 less than what I paid.

Dungan, Lady, Kirkpatrick & Dungan PLLC | Michael Dungan
You can get up to $1,000 from the at fault driver under the mini-tort provisions of the no fault fact, or from her insurance company if she has mini-tort coverage. Otherwise, you need to fight with your own insurance company over the fair market value of your vehicle, unless it is a situation where you agree it is worth less than what you paid for it.
Under Michigan law, you can sue the bad guy for $1,000 or your deductible, whichever is less. Check Auto Trader and other such publications to see what your car is worth on the open market. If you cannot work out something with your insurance company, then sue them.
Downriver Injury and Auto Law | Michael Heilmann
Check your policy. They only pay market value. The limit on the other side's liability is $1,000 in Michigan.