Can I receive copies of EMT-B state tests? How? 2 Answers as of September 01, 2015

Last summer I took my MA EMT-Basic written state test. I failed it three times (3 is the limit before retaking of the course is required) and am currently retaking the course so I may try again. I would like a copy of the 3 tests I took with the answers is gave. I would like these for studying and to be certain that there are no computer errors for the testing is computer based. Also each test session costs $55. The name of the testing agency is PSI Exams. Am I legally entitled to receive a copy of the test after I have taken it?

I think that if you were going to appeal, that the time passed, so I suspect that it is too late to get the old test.
It will depend on the rules and regulations of the Board of Health, the administrative body that oversees the testing and licensing. Get with them and ask them for a copy of the rules. Good luck.