Can I receive any help from government if the father is deported? 2 Answers as of September 17, 2014

My children's father got deported to the Bahamas over a year ago. He is banned from ever returning to the United States. I wanted to know is there any kind of assistance that I can receive or child support? I just need some help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Tucker & Ludin P.A.
Tucker & Ludin P.A. | Ahmad Mohammad Yakzan
I am sorry to hear about your situation. This is not an immigration question. I would suggest that you contact the State of Florida and see if they could help you.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/17/2014
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
Have him pay support.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/17/2014
Click to View More Answers: