Can I reapply right away or how long should I wait before reapplying if my citizenship application was denied on grounds of good moral character? 4 Answers as of September 22, 2014

My citizenship application was denied on grounds of good moral character because at time of interview I was on probation for DUI. Probation is now completed.

Your probation may be complete, but you must show at least 5 years of good moral conduct before qualifying for citizenship. Your DUI may disqualify you at this point and you would have to wait at least 5 years from the date of conviction before reapplying.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
Usually, you need to wait for 5 years after probation is complete.
I would petition the court to have the DUI expunged and once it is, apply again for your citizenship.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
Once probation is over you can reapply. There is no particular waiting period. You still must prove that you were a person of good moral character for the five years preceding the application.