Can I qualify for a pardon after being deported? 2 Answers as of February 21, 2011

I am 24 years old. I lived in the states most of my life, from the age of 6-22 years old, I don't have any criminal record and I was in nursing school when I was deported. We had a work permit and social security number, my parents applied for residency and it was denied and they gave us a deportation order.

You would need an independent basis to come to the U.S. either on a nonimmigrant visa that you qualify for plus a waiver or an immigrant visa with a sponsor and a waiver. If you would like a consultation on the facts of your specific case feel free to contact me as indicated below.

I do charge for consultations but whatever you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees for your case if we are retained for services after the consultation.
If you chose voluntary leave, no waiver is required. If not, you need a lawyer to help you with waiver. You can contact us.