Can I put two registration loans and my car used to secure the loan was repossessed by the financing company in my bankruptcy? 12 Answers as of July 23, 2014

Bankruptcy requires you to list all of your debts. Can not leave any out. The loans you described will be discharged.
Steele, George, Schofield & Ramos, LLP
Steele, George, Schofield & Ramos, LLP | Alan E. Ramos
When you file a bankruptcy petition, you are required to list all of your assets (Schedules A and B) and all of your liabilities (Schedules D, E & F). In addition, you are required to list any repossessions (Statement of Financial Affairs). None of these listings is optional.
EDWARD P RUSSELL | EDWARD P RUSSELL
You can receive a discharge on a loan secured by your car and it will be a discharge as against any claim for a deficiency sale of your car.
Michael B. McFarland, P.A. | Michael B. McFarland
Generally, you can (and are required to) list all debt - both secured and unsecured into your bankruptcy schedules. The unsecured debt is dischargeable except to the extent that you have non-exempt property, or if your income is above a certain level. You should consult with an experienced bankruptcy attorney for assistance, however, BEFORE you try to file on your own.
When a car is repossessed, the debts become unsecured. You would list this loans as unsecured debts on your bankruptcy.
    Law Office of Peter M. Lively
    Law Office of Peter M. Lively | Peter M. Lively
    All of the debtor's debts and assets must be listed in the bankruptcy schedules.
    You must list all your debts in your bankruptcy. No "can" or "should" about it. Whether the lenders who held the subordinate position against the title would be able to object to your bankruptcy under the provisions of 11 USC sec 523 is a matter for further investigation. No way to tell what the result might be without examining the loan documents.
    LAW OFFICE OF RALPH L. WILLIAMS
    LAW OFFICE OF RALPH L. WILLIAMS | RALPH L. WILLIAMS
    You must list all of your debts in your bankruptcy. The car loans would become unsecured loans since the car that was security has been repossessed. The unsecured loans then become dischargable debts.
    Novakov & Associates, PLLC
    Novakov & Associates, PLLC | LINDA S. NOVAKOV
    You must list ALL debt - everything you owe to everyone in your bankruptcy. You don't pick and choose. And you must list everything you own.
    Answer Applies to: Kentucky
    Law Office of Lynnmarie A. Johnson
    Law Office of Lynnmarie A. Johnson | Lynnmarie Johnson
    I am assuming that you mean the car has already been repossessed, which mean you could include them in your bankruptcy.
    Yes. You need to sit down with an attorney and let them review your case. Most consultations are free. Sometimes there are issues with these type loans.