Can I put a restraining order on my son's mother’s boyfriend? 1 Answers as of August 03, 2016

He's in prison for violent crimes. He's been in for 5 years. They started dating a little bit ago and she keeps taking my son to go visit him. I've asked her not to but she does it anyways. I'm concerned for my wellbeing.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
Assume you are the father. You don't say how old your son is or if the boyfriend acted as his stepfather before he went to prison. If your son is a minor and you believe seeing this man is harmful to the child, you can make a motion to restrain contact between your son and this man. There is no basis to restrain contact between this man and you since you don't indicate that there has ever been anything that happened between you or that you have ever even had contact.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 8/3/2016
Click to View More Answers: