Can I prove my innocence regarding criminal mischief and harassing communications charges? 1 Answers as of March 03, 2011

My former roommates filed charges of criminal mischief 3rd degree and harassing communications against me on July 26 or so last year for something I allegedly sent from my email address on July 16 2010 10:56am which was the day my email was hacked while I was on my way from Alabama to New York to teach a paintball workshop for a church. I wasn't collected by the police until December 24 2010. My court date is March 16th 5:30pm in municipal court. the last time I saw one roommate was June 16th which he proclaimed he was going to "f*** my life up" which was heard by all members of my family, my brother was with me while I was on the trip and will testify and my friend got my former roommates to admit they were the ones that hacked my email and facebook on July 16th and he is willing to testify. The harassing communications charge was a claim of a threatening email which sounds completely ridiculous and claims are made the email that I slashed the tires on their car and cut cables under the hood which is where the police assumed the criminal mischief charge. This alleged email was never collected for evidence by the police and there is no evidence supporting the criminal mischief either. Do I have enough evidence to support my innocence in the matter or is there something more I may need?

It depends on your attorney. Not everything you mentioned will be admissible in court. Is there any way to show where the email originated from the day of the threat? Any receipts showing where you were at the time the email was sent and car damage was done.